- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2
newbie hello every one
Hi every 1 .been looking around this site for a week and i have picked up lots of tips just what i needed.I have had my camara about 2 weeks got eneloop batteries which work real good,went for a 4 gb x10 integral, which seems ok.just so much to learn .My tip a safty pin on the strap to hook lense cover on,stops it flapping about.Merry xmas Chris.