- Happy Easter from all here at Fujifilm UK! We hope you're having a great bank holiday & have lots of great pictures to share with us!
- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
newbie hello every one
Hi every 1 .been looking around this site for a week and i have picked up lots of tips just what i needed.I have had my camara about 2 weeks got eneloop batteries which work real good,went for a 4 gb x10 integral, which seems ok.just so much to learn .My tip a safty pin on the strap to hook lense cover on,stops it flapping about.Merry xmas Chris.