- Chromasia blog post: 'Fujifilm XT-1: Initial review' http://t.co/gV3cuKaDLC via @chromasia
- @Hadfad_tweet Hi, very sorry if you have not had contact from us. If you DM us your email address our support team will contact you ASAP.
- Win a place on the @alexlambrechts and @Fujifilm_UK Fashion X Street workshop http://t.co/UW9IBDSscO http://t.co/GnrJ7LDJfH
- @Shadydealer Hi, if you drop us an email to email@example.com with what iOS you are using, camera model etc and we will look into it asap.
- Some interesting thoughts + great results using the XF55-200 for Event Photography http://t.co/ObwmjYVW9P via @_notofthisearth
newbie hello every one
Hi every 1 .been looking around this site for a week and i have picked up lots of tips just what i needed.I have had my camara about 2 weeks got eneloop batteries which work real good,went for a 4 gb x10 integral, which seems ok.just so much to learn .My tip a safty pin on the strap to hook lense cover on,stops it flapping about.Merry xmas Chris.