LoginRegister

FinePix HS20EXR

FinePix HS20EXRMembers and their FinePix HS20EXRView now

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

Back to Photography

Hi all

I just biught 'Fuji FinePix HS20EXR'. This is my first digital camera, all these days I was using 35mm SLR. I am a hobbby Photographer, but past few years I did not had time to play with a camera. Just trying to brush up my skills with HS20.

0 people like this.

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 17/02/2012 - 10:58
Comment

Hello

I've just joined also and had an HS20EXR as a Xmas present.  I've just uploaded my first pic's onto PC and printed off.  The portrait pics have an immense amount of blue in them - brown eyes turned blue, blue round hair etc.  I took these initial pic's on 'auto' as advised.  Can someone tell me what sort of problem this is?  Is it wrong camera settings (I thought 'auto' did it all for you), or something wrong with printing?  Many thanks

Jacqui

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 17/02/2012 - 11:36
Comment

hello and welcome.

As an experienced photographer with 35mm you have the advantage of understanding many of the concepts required. However remember that a bridge camera has some restrictions of which you may not be use to. The main ones are the restricted range of apertures and considerable light loss as you zoom. You also do not have the luxury of the film setting both the ISO and colour balance.

Have fun.

Kind regards,

Chas.

April Comp: http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/competition/entry/701303

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 17/02/2012 - 11:42
Comment

I would also say welcome to you Jackie.

Post this question separately in the forums for a better response.

When you do please post some images to let us see the results. It is very difficult to comment on unseen pictures.

Kind regards,

Chas.

April Comp: http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/competition/entry/701303

Reply to comment

Date Fri, 17/02/2012 - 15:02
Comment

Thanks I'll do as you suggest

Jacqui