- RT @photomadd: Timelapse of a windy Windremere using the Fujifilm X-T1: http://t.co/iRCBq1OMM8 via @YouTube
- RT @verge: Fujifilm X-T1 review: this is how you make a mirrorless camera http://t.co/p8sF1ZTGXJ http://t.co/C0xU7JgsYr
- @robingissing Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can look into this in more detail for you.
- @SheriffGbailey Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your camera, DM us your email address and we will get our team to contact you.
- Jim Marks Interview: Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-T1 http://t.co/RMHV2rmgKi @itsjim #xt1
Low angle shot any critique good or bad welcome
Took this photo of a family of swans earlier this month i decided to go for a low angle shot near the pond not to sure of the result or if there is to much in the photo is best viewed large any critique good or bad welcome