- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
- That's either a big anchor or a small girl! Either way, we love this #Fujifilm #X100 user's portrait http://t.co/gOFWm1BVgD
Water photos - what do you think?
Got back from Berlin this weekend and have lots of photos, some of which I will be sharing on blogs and feedback etc.
I have just added two photos to my gallery focusing on water from two fountains. I think there is definitely one of the photos that works better than the other as I wasn't necessarily thinking too much abou the framing just experimenting with the capture of the water.
If anyone has any thoughts on what they think and how I could improve them please let me know. All feedback welcome - good or bad. I need to know the bad things to be able to improve them. Please leave comments here or on the gallery.
You can view more of my photos at:
My latest competition entry: