- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
Hi!! I have a finepix hs20 exr and i wonder one thing. When i set my camera in Large photos (16) it looks like the pictures are bend in the ends... But they are very clear and beautiful. When i have the settings in Medium ( 8 ) the pictures look "normal" Does anyone know why? Do i have the wrong settings in my camera or what? My computer has crashed so i only have a ipad, and there is where i look at my pictures to. And thats why i cant share any pictures here anymore, it doesn't work to upload with the ipad I really hope someone can help me.