You are not logged in

LoginRegister

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!

Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.

Open Discussion

Title
Author
Created
Replies
Latest reply from
22/3/14

3 weeks 2 days ago
When I click on ADD A PHOTO i get the message that my gallery is full and I have to delete some of my Pictures to make room for new ones. I have used my "ALLOWANCE" of 30 photos in however many days and was wondering if that is why I am getting the message. I have noticed that other mebers have far more pages og photos than i do so I am a bit unsure what to do. I hope someone can tell me Thanx
17/3/14

3 weeks 2 days ago
Guess I must have missed the "why they won" blog, surely one must have appeared by now! Lol!!!
17/3/14

3 weeks 3 days ago
I have recently been helping a friend of mine to build a website for his business, but recently he has chosen to ignore my emails and it appears he now has taken on board someone else to build his website, which I have no problem with - I wasn't getting paid and I hope all works out for him and his business.
10/3/12

3 weeks 6 days ago
Hi, I've never posted on here for ages, but I wondered if anyone could help me with afew weird things that's gone on with my camera.
2/3/14

3 weeks 6 days ago
I'm right in thinking this months competition is going be a hard one, where do I start
12/3/14

4 weeks 1 day ago
Anyone from here used TOSHIBA FLASHAIR WIFI SD CARD for Fujifilm X20? I'ts can used any brand or just the Eye-Fi brand on it? 
15/3/14

4 weeks 1 day ago
Is any member having problems uploading images using the URL tree image loading system! Whether you are or are`nt , i am, so could do with HELP. I use to be able to load images (mainly in the commenting blocks) by simply clicking on the URL tree loading system which would then bring up a seperate block or page to enable image loading. On it use to show a small box to the right of the first section (named image URL) which i would click on thus forwarding me to my own gallery.
17/3/14

4 weeks 1 day ago
Hi, received your message but cannot respond as you need to activate your profile to accept messages. If you can do that, I will email you back, Jacqui.
25/4/10

4 weeks 2 days ago
Hi all - and particularly the suits in Fuji's Head Office - Japan.I bought the new HS-10 on Friday 23rd April, from a Fortress store in Hong Kong - like Dixons in UK, only better. The camera was purchased because it has a magnificent (Image stabilised 24mm - 720mm Optical Zoom - in one camera), lens, AA batteries and a Viewfinder. To me, all the other bells & whistles are irrelevant.
15/3/14

4 weeks 2 days ago
Just need to give a big shout out to Christian Nock for compleating his walk around Britain (8,000 miles) to raise money and awarness for HELP FOR HEROS , I am sure every one in fujiland also agrees that this has been an epic Trek around our country , compleating it shows the depth of his convictions the love for his military brothers & sisters and the love for his country ( after being turned down on 120 job interviews) 
14/3/14

4 weeks 4 days ago
I would like to thank everyone for all of your wonderful comments on my photo of the chaffinch. It means a lot to me and encourages me too.  Thanks :-)http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/gallery/900109/692592http://www.myfinepix.co.uk/gallery/900109
13/3/14

4 weeks 5 days ago
Is it right for journalist to submit storys on groups who have delibritly targeted other journalists ,in 48hours in syria we have lost to men ,and in afganistan another assasinated ,should we help the people who do this tell there story  
4/2/14

4 weeks 6 days ago
Does anyone know the procedure upon winning a competition, do i have to do something as i havnt heard anything. Any help would be great thanx steve
25/2/14

4 weeks 6 days ago
Can't believe that the Olympics are almost done:( It feels like they just started. However the one thing that I'm finding hard to believe was that we didn't get a medal for the men's hockey team. How could we loose against Finland. But the one thing that really ticked me off was that Toews and Kane were on two separate teams. (How am I supposed to root for my country if my two favorite hockey players are on separate teams) I'm just saying. Is there anybody out there that will agree with me?...... 
12/3/14

4 weeks 6 days ago
HiFrom the Welcome Trust.http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-26464400 
Ray
21/2/14

5 weeks 26 min ago
Is any footballer worth £300,000 a week?!!!!!.
7/3/14

5 weeks 4 days ago
HiGetty images can be used free for social media.http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-26463886 
1/3/14

6 weeks 1 day ago
Hi,Anybody know what the expected lifespan of the S5 Pro senson is?Thanks.
27/2/14

6 weeks 6 days ago
I am just making sure I understand the rules to submit an a IHC challenge or snapshot challenge.Do the pictures have to be taken by midnight through 8:30 pm british time? Can I use any previous pictures from my gallery or pictures I took the day before?Also you do not have to upload the pictures in you gallery first?
14/2/14

6 weeks 6 days ago
HiStory below.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-26195435More images.http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/in-pictures-26193380
8/2/14

7 weeks 6 days ago
It seems that the number of posts show a marked decline vs a year ago. Wondering why.
30/11/12

8 weeks 10 hours ago
Here is the link...
17/2/14

8 weeks 1 day ago
Hallo zusammen,ich freue mich sehr, wenn meine Bilder angesehen werden oder Kommentare dazu abgegeben aber leider kann ich meine Kommentare oder ein liebes Dankeschön welches ich vergeben möchte leider nicht sehen. Warum ist das so ??Vielen Dank und viele Grüße 
17/2/14

8 weeks 2 days ago
Mr Finepix. I find it intrusive that a webbsite by the name of Shockwave Player 10.2 is riding into my gallerie on the back of My Finepix.