- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
Too soon??? Next Lakes meet..
Am so chuffed everyone had a great time last week, and I've been blown away by the pics/blogs/comments, so thanks for posting all the pics and stories.
It seems to be a agreed principal that folk would be interested in doing it again next year. I have no problems with this, in fact I'd be delighted, but what I'm thinking is that the lakes is such a different place in other seasons, whether a meet in autumn would be of interest, especially all the lovely colours.
Next point is do we wait until Oct 2013 for it, or would folk be interested in Oct 2012, or is that too close?
I could sort it for next summer as a different season, but b&b's can be dearer and it could clash with other holidays.
Please feel free to add your thoughts comments below, I'm happy to go with peoples feelings.