You are not logged in

Login

FinePix X100

Twitter

Follow

MFP Facebook

FujiShop

Fujifilm digital cameras, accessories, memory cards all sold direct from Fujifilm UK

Get involved!

Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!

Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.

UK Chat

Title
Author
Created
Replies
Latest reply from
8/6/14

11 min 10 sec ago
Snappy's own message ...................
22/2/14

12 min 7 sec ago
 Here's your chance to post something new, something fresh that's not been seen before.
4/10/13

13 min 15 sec ago
 Seems someone mentioned about having a thread dedicated to the UK's favourite bird the 'ROBIN'. So I'll kick off with a couple.
14/7/14

14 min 38 sec ago
After all this time, I managed to get on the scroller. Just in time for it to shut down. At least I can say I made it once :)
25/5/14

46 min 36 sec ago
Cooey time for a clean up!!!!The last word was FOOTIE
30/1/12

48 min 18 sec ago
Anyone want to play the three word game, I start with three words and then the next one adds three more.While I was........
13/7/14

53 min 58 sec ago
Leaving!!:)
18/6/14

1 hour 42 min ago
The bar is open for one more drink xxxxx
1/7/14

2 hours 3 min ago
Don’t be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach
13/7/14

3 hours 27 min ago
Be honest-how many of you have been put off from buying a Fujifilm camera as a result of the way this site closure was handled?
9/7/14

Jo
5 hours 13 min ago
A big celebration to remember all the good times and friends we have made here at MFP.Come along everyone for games and chat. 
13/7/14

5 hours 49 min ago
There is no end I know, like the end of a show, when the orchestra's packed up and gone...There is no peace I find, like the warm left behind, when it's time to lock up, and go.Before the curtain's down, one last look around...There's no end like the end of a show....
13/7/14

6 hours 9 min ago
Maybe they forgot where the plug is! :-)See MFP Lights Out here:http://chat-photography.com/forum/testing-and-messing-board/animation-test/
13/7/14

6 hours 14 min ago
Fuji couldn't even turn it off right :-( LOL What a farce
13/7/14

6 hours 17 min ago
before we face the final curtain...I just wanted to say my farewells to all the crazy, lovely bunch on here. Some of you I've met, and have become real friends, others of you I've just met on here. I'm a really rubbish commenter, I'm afraid, but an avid reader, and I have been here all along, lurking in the background and joining in occasionally...thank you to everyone that commented on my blogs and photos. It's been a privilege to be part of this great community. See you all on the other side...Jacqui xxx 
31/1/12

6 hours 26 min ago
HelloI was just wondering,  we over here in the UK have had forum posts on Robins (Snappy's Idea) and now we have our "Tits" forum post, both of which have been very well supported by members.  What do you think if we invited our members from Foreign Climes, to submit photos from their own countries?
13/7/14

6 hours 30 min ago
...Amazing photography glimpses straight back into the past.   Kids running and playing freely like packs of rats.   And no Health and Safety whatsoever.   Good and bad times.  Fascinating stuff.
13/7/14

7 hours 14 min ago
12/7/14

7 hours 16 min ago
Special goodbye to the first four ladies whom I interacted with when I first started, and the same few who encouraged and stood by my stand. Thank you and Farewell.
13/7/14

8 hours 9 min ago
Lets have a few more entries to the daily challenges on Chat Photography .... come on " Steal Away".... you can always check up on MFP later but I don`t think they`ve changed their minds
13/7/14

8 hours 14 min ago
 .....................we do not know when................or...............if..........MFP is closing ><
13/7/14

8 hours 18 min ago
i would love to see the wurzels on the scroller in it dying hours can you make my dayhttp://www.myfinepix.co.uk/gallery/138/718654ohhhhhhhhhhhh the wurzels have been going longer than the beatles and the fuji site and i cant imagine one direction playing on theback of a trailer when they are 80
4/3/14

8 hours 27 min ago
Now here’s a good game, you must ALWAYS start your sentence with a “N” and end with  “N”. see how you get oN
12/7/14

8 hours 44 min ago
I've found the entries for the first ever IHC and posted it on the Orphans site on Google+some long gone friends from the days of the original MyFuji. :). Ali. xx. :). 
12/7/14

10 hours 9 min ago
Good morning, here's one final shot of my beautiful Lake Erie.