- @ECMvG Hi, sorry about that, please could you DM your order number and we'll look into it for you.
- Fujifilm X-E2 Review | Compact System Camera Reviews | What Digital Camera http://t.co/nEAYLnltfO via @WhatDigCamera
- RT @DiscoverNI: Stunning series of photos! #loveni RT @flixelpix: This time last year : Hands on with the Fujifilm X20 http://t.co/rxndw4FS…
- There are some fishy goings-on as #Fujifilm #X20 owner takes us on a gastronomic tour around Japan http://t.co/x1CEQISqO4
- Clever framing make #Fujifilm #XS1 owner's wedding candid really stand out. Great shot http://t.co/cbVGh4eG40
North Wales Meet - 16th October
Earlier in the year I put forward an idea to have a meet in North Wales, probably in August. I'm going to try and firm that up now, if there's enough interest.
I'm suggesting a visit to Caernarfon and the castle on the 6th or 7th of August. It would just be for the day and possibly an early evening meal
Of course if anyone would like to suggest an alternative location/date it can be considered.
Update 13 AUG: The date for this has been confirmed as 16th October. My suggested program is as follows. Meet at Menai Bridge (10:00 am) on Anglesey and spend some time photographing both bridges. After lunch move onto Caernarfon (8 miles away) where there are photo opportunites with the castle, around the town and the harbour area. The castle is open if anyone wants to visit (there is an entrance fee). As we're really into winter we will not have a lot of daylight time to play with but hopefully we can get some night photography around the castle. Wherever we go I'll try and do some HDR work and explain the process if anyone is interested. Finally, have an evening meal together. If the weather is inclement I suggest visiting Pili Palas, which amongst other things is a butterfly reserve.
Now of course you don't have to stick to the suggested program, if you want to go off and do your own thing no one is going to object....