- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
I own many Fuji Cameras..God knows why..
The site first of all should be re-named Their FinePix..None of my Fuji cameras could ever produce a picture comparable to the majority of those continually on the scroller. Sadly it seems some members need to be on there,so much so.They must lead a very sad life.Canvassing votes in every competition.I like pictures taken with any camera. My preference just happens to be Fuji.I paid alot of money a couple of weeks ago for a Fuji S5 pro (1,4000) actuations.I'm confronted with a tin of Spam and many fake pictures ie.Photo Shop..HDR..etc,etc.If this is what Fuji is all about then mine are going up for sale...I'm on holiday from tomorrow untill the 9th September,if it's still the same on here when I return.My collection will be sold..Thats a promise,not a threat..I see so many fine pictures on here.I don't want to go.I want to feel privilieged to be a part of this Forum...Sincerere apologises to any member who was offended by the things I have said.That was not my intention...Best wishes to all..Mick