- Aspiring photographer shows she's a dab hand at portraits with her #Fujifilm #S3300 http://t.co/RpU7DOlebF
- @powerportraits Can't comment on the G15 but here's some reviews of the X20 that might help http://t.co/gHXVqXbgrj
- RT @sknightschultz: Flower - #flowers #plants #nature #macro #fujifilm #x20 http://t.co/wC9pTKyvNj
- Very detailed for a "quick first impressions" review! RT @mirrorlessons: First impressions of the @Fujifilm_UK X-Pro1 http://t.co/Q1av5zTKbk
- RT @OvarianCancerUK: Last chance to win your very own @Fujifilm_UK #instax camera - send us a a #knicture to be our first winner: http://t.co/1zHms56Tan
Free Watermarking Software
I'm seriously thinking of applying a watermark to all my photos I have on Flickr and would like a recommendation for some easy to use free software to achieve this.
Any suggestions? ( Dont suggest Paint or Gimp I wont use them)
I am in the process of venturing into the realms of Facebook to promote the prints I sell, I understand Facebook and Flickr can be linked and as it would appear you are more likely to get photos "stolen" from Facebook, I thought this would be a good idea.
Yes! I am aware the only way to be safe is not to upload anything to tinternet, but these are low res uploads in any case, and you have to have a medium to showcase your work. Facebook has the unique ability to promote a buisness seemily faster than anything else at the moment, and is an opportunity not to be missed.