- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2
Where is the fairness? Please read with an open mind.!
I just realised, minutes ago, that someone is operating an account with Flickr under the name of Huang Poh Lo. Unknowingly, even Jane D has Favorited an image. Images have been copied from my account, all data changed ( eg.taken with a nikon camera with exif details) and slanted titles to make a fool out of me.
I have, previously written to FinePix about multiple identities , about supposedly fake emails, about abuse, and not a single reply nor acknowledgement. People get away with such abuse, and because it is not checked, it has been taken to a higher level.
Look at the caption below by DianeMichelleCock at the forum
DianeMichelleCockDate Tue, 31/01/2012 - 15:57Comment
If any image is altered or cropped, the exif data will disappear.
It is rather sad that people would stoop so low to pin another down. As for me, there is no turning back now. Angus McOatup, Inspector Pitcher, Pineapple Joe, Robin in Da Hood, DianeMichelleCock or A.N.Other, the only place for you is in the lunatic asylum. But before that, I will put you behind bars and that's a promise. I have told you before that you are gutless, shameless and venomous.You will pay for such criminal offence.
I just ask in all fairness, how would any one of you feel if this were to happen to you? This is a site for photography, for amusement, for friendship, for growth and sharing. Where is the level playing ground? Every time I put up a decent image, these maggots seem to appear.
P.S. This came in on 20.1.2012 via hotmail.We are endeavouring to improve the security on the Myfinepix web site and prevent the use of multiple accounts. Would you please assist us by confirming your password?Thank you.