- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
- That's either a big anchor or a small girl! Either way, we love this #Fujifilm #X100 user's portrait http://t.co/gOFWm1BVgD
Hi from Paul in North Devon
Hi everyone, just a quick hello before going to bed, it rather later over here!
I have recently bought a HS20EXR and being a complete novice with a camera especially a bridge (normally a simply point and shot) I certainly have a lot to learn!
I know I have to start learning about ISO's, Shutter Speeds and Aperture Settings so any help will be greatly welcome, or if any one knows of any free tutorials on the internet as well.
I look forward to posting my photo's on here as soon as I can take one without the auto settings, I want to be able to do things manually and have full control over the photo's.
I am an artist so need to take my own detailed photo's so I can paint from then, but hey, one step at a time, you certainly cannot run before you are able to walk!
So now to try and navigate the forum....
Here is a Goldfinch I managed to photograph recently......