- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding
Alison visits Viv in York Photoblog.
It follows four days of my City sightseeing visit to see Viv in York recently.
After losing two hours of uploading my photoblog tonight (within minutes of completion) I have now finally after a solid five hour marathon, posted at second attempt my completed finished York photoblog. It previously took a further two days to research and compile. A challenge to post so I hope you all enjoy my visit to Viv in York. Thanks. Alison
Please follow this link to see my.....
Alison visits Viv in York Photoblog