- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!
Topaz Labs Clarity
I'm currently beta testing a new piece of software from Topaz Labs called Clarity. Still in beta the interface is not 100% right, nor do all the brushes work correctly, but what do you expect from a beta trial software.
Clarity allows you to adjust the contrast levels on an image at various levels to alter the whole image. Or you can brush it in to just certain areas you choose. You can also adjust the luminance and saturation of colours. i.e. make a certain colour darker but maybe increase the colour saturation.
It's still in beta so Topaz won't be realeasing it straight away, but for Topaz fans this seems to be another program well worth adding to your arsenal.
I'm still getting used to Clarity but I achieved the "After" in a couple of minutes at my first attempt