- 'Makes a great travel camera' Which X-series model do you think @f8blog is talking about? http://t.co/m3BU6WWCxW
- An EXHIBITION: Low light http://t.co/YMt5Uc7V9P
- @babzowski As you're currently in Australia, it would be best to call them on Tel: 1800 226 355 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE time-saving presets for #Fujifilm photographers using #LR5.4 have been created by @fxgeek. Get them here http://t.co/EMPnf3F7FU
- @babzowski Hi there, if you are based in the UK, we recommend emailing email@example.com. They may be able to help.
Topaz Labs Clarity
I'm currently beta testing a new piece of software from Topaz Labs called Clarity. Still in beta the interface is not 100% right, nor do all the brushes work correctly, but what do you expect from a beta trial software.
Clarity allows you to adjust the contrast levels on an image at various levels to alter the whole image. Or you can brush it in to just certain areas you choose. You can also adjust the luminance and saturation of colours. i.e. make a certain colour darker but maybe increase the colour saturation.
It's still in beta so Topaz won't be realeasing it straight away, but for Topaz fans this seems to be another program well worth adding to your arsenal.
I'm still getting used to Clarity but I achieved the "After" in a couple of minutes at my first attempt