- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2
Topaz Labs Clarity
I'm currently beta testing a new piece of software from Topaz Labs called Clarity. Still in beta the interface is not 100% right, nor do all the brushes work correctly, but what do you expect from a beta trial software.
Clarity allows you to adjust the contrast levels on an image at various levels to alter the whole image. Or you can brush it in to just certain areas you choose. You can also adjust the luminance and saturation of colours. i.e. make a certain colour darker but maybe increase the colour saturation.
It's still in beta so Topaz won't be realeasing it straight away, but for Topaz fans this seems to be another program well worth adding to your arsenal.
I'm still getting used to Clarity but I achieved the "After" in a couple of minutes at my first attempt