- Don't miss your chance to win a #Fujifilm #XS1... our contrast competition closes on May 31 http://t.co/11zRPkoXRc
- Feathered friends make a fine photoblog from this #Fujifilm #S1800 owner http://t.co/UDcfjtdC4G
- Little bird makes a big impact - superb shot captured by a #Fujifilm #S2500HD owner http://t.co/wKtUFpK59l
- #Fujifilm #S3200 owner steps back in time at a 1940s weekend in Haworth. Great set of portraits http://t.co/XrSVYHJWJg
- @Laidbackcyclist Cool (I do that too!)
Thanks or all you advice....just wondering...
Dear all who have commented on my picture and those who are giving me the great advice i asked for:
Well i did it, i put together a portfolio as a slide show and let it loose at a local mother and toddler group.......as a result, i decides to invest in a diary. It was a brilliant success, iv got every mother asking for child portraits , a family reunion shoot, a possible wedding and some home visits too and another baby bump to snap!
With out the confidence you guys have given me and the advice i so needed i would still be stuck spending my spare time on facebook (lol).
So all i need now is a mobile photography studio, nothing too special, just something simple:backdrop, lights and afew puppets to keep the kids entertained lol.
Once again i find myself asking for you advice: Iv tried ebay, my problem is what type of backdrop do i go for:muslin, viynl, paper, blablabla, iv no ida where to start.
i would like to get sharp high key images like those few in my profile gallery.
I think im going to go for the soft box lighting....i think...unless im told otherwise.
I will be using the studio for home shoot especial babies, children, couples and the whole pregnant bump thing and for close ups of newborn pictures too
Im confuse with the light wattage thing too, at the moment im just pointing, shooting and making sure im in a well litt room, however, i cant guarentee these conditions in peoples homes as u can expect.......
so fellow fuji friends, help is needed from a fellow lassie who just likes to make people smile with the pictures she takes.
looking forward to your advice once agin, thanks, samantha xxx