- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)
Widen the photographic debate in open discussions or visit your local forum for a general chat!
Share your views and knowledge with other members either locally or globally.
Filter topics by camera model
Refine your search for information by filtering forum topics by the camera series and camera model.
finepix s1800 Forum Topics
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|Finepix 1800 Black (grainy) Screen and viewfinder||djgolf79||31/03/2013 - 11:28||3||6 weeks 6 days ago|
|filter adaptar||Anonymous||14/02/2013 - 20:54||2||13 weeks 14 hours ago|
|a tad confused||Anonymous||24/01/2013 - 18:03||6||16 weeks 2 hours ago|
|traffic trails||Anonymous||11/01/2013 - 23:09||4||16 weeks 1 day ago|
|my photos||Anonymous||07/01/2013 - 22:11||2||18 weeks 4 days ago|
|shutter speed||Anonymous||30/12/2012 - 21:13||5||16 weeks 2 days ago|
|hi im a newbie||Anonymous||27/12/2012 - 20:47||8||18 weeks 14 hours ago|
|S1800 problem||nathan rivers||23/10/2012 - 18:57||2||29 weeks 3 days ago|
|Finepix S1800 shutter problem||gillS||11/09/2012 - 16:23||3||35 weeks 3 days ago|
|Photometry..Should i use Multi or Average||MissEmilyHoward||31/05/2012 - 19:57||2||50 weeks 21 hours ago|