Firmware upgrade for FinePix S2500HD / S2550HD / S2600HD / S2700HD
Applicable models: FinePix S2500HD / S2550HD / S2600HD / S2700HD
The firmware update (Ver.1.02 to Ver.1.04) incorporates the following issues:
1) Fixes an issue that caused unwanted number of sheets to be printed when using the "PictBridge" function. (For using PictBrige function, connection between the camera to the printer is required)
2) It improves the handling when playing back images.
The firmware update (Ver.1.00 to Ver.1.02) incorporates the following issues:
1) Image quality (color reproduction) of live view and movie has been improved for relatively dark portion in whole image area.
2) Aspect ratio of live view and recorded data (only for HD movie setting) has been optimized for displaying on both camera LCD and HDTV.
3) Displayed aspect ratio of HD movie through HDMI terminal has been optimized for displaying on HDTV. (for S2500HD / S2600HD only)
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX