Firmware update for FinePix X100
FinePix X100 Firmware Update Ver.1.01
When images are shot with ISO Bracketing mode and "QUICK START MODE"* is set to "ON", when the camera is turned off it can not then be turned back on again without removing the battery and hard resetting the camera.
This firmware update resolves this problem
For full instructions on how to install the firmware update, please see the following link:
* "QUICK START MODE" is set to "OFF" as factory-default value.
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX