Fujifilm X-Pro1 now supported by Adobe ACR7.1 and Lr4.1
Submitted by Mr FinePix on Wed, 30/05/2012 - 08:20
Camera Raw 7.1 Update
Lightroom 4.1 update
May 29, 2012
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4.1 update includes these enhancements:
- Additional camera support for several new cameras including the Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Fujifilm X-Pro1, Nikon D800, and Olympus OM-D E-M5.
- The ability to process HDR TIFF files. (16, 24 or 32-bit TIFF files)
- Additional Color Fringing corrections to help address chromatic aberration.
- Save photobooks created in the Book Module to JPEG.
- Publishing photos to Adobe Revel is now accessible via a Publish plugin.
- Corrections for issues introduced in previous versions of Lightroom.
Source: Adobe official website »
1 person likes this.
- Don't miss your chance to win a #Fujifilm #XS1... our contrast competition closes on May 31 http://t.co/11zRPkoXRc
- Feathered friends make a fine photoblog from this #Fujifilm #S1800 owner http://t.co/UDcfjtdC4G
- Little bird makes a big impact - superb shot captured by a #Fujifilm #S2500HD owner http://t.co/wKtUFpK59l
- #Fujifilm #S3200 owner steps back in time at a 1940s weekend in Haworth. Great set of portraits http://t.co/XrSVYHJWJg
- @Laidbackcyclist Cool (I do that too!)