Share your techniques, win a FinePix S1800!
We know you're good with your FinePix cameras, but what about words? This month, we'd like you to post some articles into the Photo Features section - the author of the best one posted between now and November 30 will receive a FinePix S1800 for their efforts.
Your article can be on any photo-related subject, an explanation of a feature on a FinePix camera or even a computer-based technique, but they need to be informative and entertaining in equal measure.
To enter, you just need to write, illustrate and post a feature in the Photo Features section before midnight on November 30. Make sure you add a 'S1800comp' tag, then we'll do the rest. Good luck!
- RT @photomadd: Timelapse of a windy Windremere using the Fujifilm X-T1: http://t.co/iRCBq1OMM8 via @YouTube
- RT @verge: Fujifilm X-T1 review: this is how you make a mirrorless camera http://t.co/p8sF1ZTGXJ http://t.co/C0xU7JgsYr
- @robingissing Hi there, please DM us your email address and we can look into this in more detail for you.
- @SheriffGbailey Sorry to hear you're having an issue with your camera, DM us your email address and we will get our team to contact you.
- Jim Marks Interview: Thoughts on the Fujifilm X-T1 http://t.co/RMHV2rmgKi @itsjim #xt1