Share your techniques, win a FinePix S1800!
We know you're good with your FinePix cameras, but what about words? This month, we'd like you to post some articles into the Photo Features section - the author of the best one posted between now and November 30 will receive a FinePix S1800 for their efforts.
Your article can be on any photo-related subject, an explanation of a feature on a FinePix camera or even a computer-based technique, but they need to be informative and entertaining in equal measure.
To enter, you just need to write, illustrate and post a feature in the Photo Features section before midnight on November 30. Make sure you add a 'S1800comp' tag, then we'll do the rest. Good luck!
- Quality shots from @RichHurstPhoto using the #XF56mm lens on a film noir portrait shoot http://t.co/a6IecpYXQf
- May 15th, @karlbratby is holding a creative lighting workshop to show methods and techniques to create amazing images http://t.co/hxUT1GylQJ
- Just popping out for lunch. Yeah ok I'll take this funky new #TCLX100 with me too if you insist! #X100S http://t.co/1axeP5pYkT
- Best CSC Prime Lens @TIPAAwards award goes to the @CarlZeissLenses Touit lenses compatible with Fujifilm X cameras. http://t.co/rygBMGtwjg
- Best CSC Expert @TIPAAwards award goes to the FUJIFILM X-T1 http://t.co/9BpUU450zi #TIPA2014 #XT1