The NEW FinePix JX370 – photo sharing made easy!
Fujifilm’s J series of FinePix cameras has a new addition that makes taking and sharing photographs quick and easy. The JX370 is ideally suited to photographers who want to shoot – and share – their photos with minimal fuss. For first-time digital camera users and families, this model offers an impressive level of specification that includes 14 megapixel resolution, a wide range of shooting modes and Easy web upload to both You Tube and Facebook.
Designed for ease of use
The uncluttered design of the FinePix JX370 ensures ease of use straight out of the box. The 5x zoom lens (equivalent to a 28-140mm lens on a 35mm camera) sits centrally on the front of the camera ensuring it’s easy to hold with one or two hands, and the metallic-effect finish on the body of the camera adds a real sense of style.
Around the back of the camera, a 2.7 inch rear LCD makes composing and viewing images simple, plus the button layout is easy to follow with a large zoom control for effortless fine-tuning of framing.
What’s more, the Fujinon optics and impressive resolutions on both models will ensure you get great results that can be printed out at sizes up to A3 without any drop in quality.
A range of modes for stills and video
The JX370 may be small and pocketable, but it still packs a punch when it comes to picture taking features.
A wide range of shooting modes allow you to select specific functions according to the type of photograph you’re taking, or simply leave the choice up to the camera by selecting the SR Auto mode.
Full resolution still images can be captured at up to 1.1 frames per second, plus there’s Face, Smile and Blink Detection to ensure perfect portrait pictures, Digital Image Stabilisation to reduce the effect of camera shake, a panoramic shooting function and exposure compensations to help you deal with awkward lighting conditions.
The flash is also well specified with auto, flash on, flash off and slow synchro options, while the ISO sensitivity range extends from ISO 100 to 3200.
For those of you preferring to shoot moving images, the FinePix JX370 offers High Definition 720p video capture.
Sharing made simple
When you’ve taken your pictures and movies, the last thing you want to do is spend hours sat in front of your computer trying to upload the images. Buy a JX370 and your computer time is kept to a minimum thanks to the Easy Web Upload feature. Simply scroll through the images on the rear LCD, mark the ones you want to publish and, once connected to your computer, the images will instantly upload via Fujifilm’s MyFinePix Studio software. It couldn’t be simpler!
If, on the other hand, you’d like to preserve your memories in a photobook, the FinePix JX370 features Photobook Assist where you can create the book in camera and preview it by ‘turning’ the pages on the LCD screen.
Fujifilm FinePix JX370 key features:
- 14 megapixel resolution
- 5x optical zoom lens (equivalent to 28-140mm on a 35mm camera)
- 2.7” LCD screen
- Panoramic shooting mode
- Face, Smile and Blink Detection modes
- Digital Image Stabilisation
- ISO sensitivity up to 3200
- Easy upload to You Tube and Facebook
- Scene Recognition Auto mode
- I-Flash function
- HD (720p) video shooting
- Available in the UK in Black, Silver and Pink colour variations
- @cmjdavies I also want red/blue focus peaking like on the XT1. Stick the camera in b+w raw+jpg and manual focus is a doddle with red or blue
- RT @derekclarkphoto: Portrait Of A Rock Climber. A @Fujifilm_UK and @homeofmillican film for #freedomthroughphotography with yours truly ht…
- We've got some great deals on Fujifilm X cameras at UK retailers http://t.co/aazHp6bCyb
- The eXhibition: Low Light – Part 2 http://t.co/5LQJ8dv1Ek
- Using the #XT1 to capture reflections in puddles http://t.co/69voUnk54V via @flixelpix