Very nice camera!
Definitely the 30x zoom and the image quality.
When you are an amateur the settings may be very hard to work with. You need to find out what it all is.. ISO / Flash / Shutterspeed etc.. but after a few months you'll get the grips on it.
This is my first good camera. I've always had compaqt camera's of Olympus. I am very impressed by the zoom and photo quality the HS20 gives me. Well for me everything is better then the compaqt camera's so I am very pleased with this camera.
First I was considering the HS30 too but when I saw that there were no huge differences between the HS30 and HS20 I bought the HS20 since that was like €100,- cheaper.
I bought a Raynox DCR-250 lens last week and now I can make SO nice close-ups of flowers and insects. I'm very happy with it! I can recommend it to you all.
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding