Two days with JX350
Compact, Stylish, great little Camera.
On /Off button very small.
Firstly a big thanks to Finepix for allowing me to review this camera. A big apology for being so late with this review.
When I recieved the camera I was surprised at how small and light it was, it fits easily into a pocket ( or bag for the ladies)
To make this easier all the technical details can be found on the Finepix site.
The only thing I wasn't sure about was the size of the On/Off button. I used it no problem but Mike, who has larger hands found it difficult. The good thing would be that you wouldn't switch the camera on or off by mistake.
I liked the way that no quality or detail was lost when cropping your photographs, this can be seen in the blog I have posted.
I didn't show any Macro photographs in the blog but there is one in my gallery.
Unfortunately I didn't use the Panorama mode or Video.
This camera is easy to use, and I would recommend it highly. I only wish that I had had time to realy get used to it, and could have given it a better review.
- @cmjdavies I also want red/blue focus peaking like on the XT1. Stick the camera in b+w raw+jpg and manual focus is a doddle with red or blue
- RT @derekclarkphoto: Portrait Of A Rock Climber. A @Fujifilm_UK and @homeofmillican film for #freedomthroughphotography with yours truly ht…
- We've got some great deals on Fujifilm X cameras at UK retailers http://t.co/aazHp6bCyb
- The eXhibition: Low Light – Part 2 http://t.co/5LQJ8dv1Ek
- Using the #XT1 to capture reflections in puddles http://t.co/69voUnk54V via @flixelpix