Two days with JX350
Compact, Stylish, great little Camera.
On /Off button very small.
Firstly a big thanks to Finepix for allowing me to review this camera. A big apology for being so late with this review.
When I recieved the camera I was surprised at how small and light it was, it fits easily into a pocket ( or bag for the ladies)
To make this easier all the technical details can be found on the Finepix site.
The only thing I wasn't sure about was the size of the On/Off button. I used it no problem but Mike, who has larger hands found it difficult. The good thing would be that you wouldn't switch the camera on or off by mistake.
I liked the way that no quality or detail was lost when cropping your photographs, this can be seen in the blog I have posted.
I didn't show any Macro photographs in the blog but there is one in my gallery.
Unfortunately I didn't use the Panorama mode or Video.
This camera is easy to use, and I would recommend it highly. I only wish that I had had time to realy get used to it, and could have given it a better review.
- What you've all been waiting for - Fujifilm XF23mm F1.4 R real-world samples gallery http://t.co/l90Z0cj6hb via @DPReview
- A set of Spring shots in early December? Well, this #Fujifilm #F550EXR owner does live Down Under... http://t.co/jh3rhBrINz
- #Fujifilm #XS1 sinks to new low... and gets a great autumnal image as a result - take a look! http://t.co/hCKdPmjd6Y
- RT @CHLOEJASMINEW: @Fujifilm_UK 'Love is a smoke raised with the fume of sighs..' Shakespeare @CHLOEJASMINEW http://t.co/ywKf8Qpz1J
- What do @techradar think of the Fujifilm X-E2? Read their full review here http://t.co/vAlVLveFBq #XE2