Two days with JX350
Compact, Stylish, great little Camera.
On /Off button very small.
Firstly a big thanks to Finepix for allowing me to review this camera. A big apology for being so late with this review.
When I recieved the camera I was surprised at how small and light it was, it fits easily into a pocket ( or bag for the ladies)
To make this easier all the technical details can be found on the Finepix site.
The only thing I wasn't sure about was the size of the On/Off button. I used it no problem but Mike, who has larger hands found it difficult. The good thing would be that you wouldn't switch the camera on or off by mistake.
I liked the way that no quality or detail was lost when cropping your photographs, this can be seen in the blog I have posted.
I didn't show any Macro photographs in the blog but there is one in my gallery.
Unfortunately I didn't use the Panorama mode or Video.
This camera is easy to use, and I would recommend it highly. I only wish that I had had time to realy get used to it, and could have given it a better review.
- Don't miss your chance to win a #Fujifilm #XS1... our contrast competition closes on May 31 http://t.co/11zRPkoXRc
- Feathered friends make a fine photoblog from this #Fujifilm #S1800 owner http://t.co/UDcfjtdC4G
- Little bird makes a big impact - superb shot captured by a #Fujifilm #S2500HD owner http://t.co/wKtUFpK59l
- #Fujifilm #S3200 owner steps back in time at a 1940s weekend in Haworth. Great set of portraits http://t.co/XrSVYHJWJg
- @Laidbackcyclist Cool (I do that too!)