So many settings and sub-settings to choose from!
It's not very fast! There is a delay when taking a photo! This does become a problem when shooting action photos.
Fantastic camera for starting off or even an upgrade from a smaller camera! Great quality, very easy to use lots of settings and sub-settings to really get the best quality of our image. I've taken some pretty nice photos with it! The photos I have put with this review have been taken with this camera.
- RT @photomadd: Evening pano of Windermere from the @fujifilm_uk XQ1. Straight out of the camera. http://t.co/CYO7CiI8l8
- Great blog from Paul Sanders @Wiggys about using the #XT1 in Iceland under some pretty windy conditions! @fujiholics http://t.co/3mw80IZQUT
- Interesting SanDisk UHS - II speed test by @kevin_mullins on the Fujifilm#XT1 http://t.co/A0Q5SgyYGx
- A day trip out with the #XT1 and #xf23mm lens, read @davemcclelland first full blog here: http://t.co/qfLgVufv1H
- We love the colour and composition here! MT @xenocapin: "Colored Glass Tower" X-Pro1 + Fujinon XF 18/2 http://t.co/sJ13p69QYy