So many settings and sub-settings to choose from!
It's not very fast! There is a delay when taking a photo! This does become a problem when shooting action photos.
Fantastic camera for starting off or even an upgrade from a smaller camera! Great quality, very easy to use lots of settings and sub-settings to really get the best quality of our image. I've taken some pretty nice photos with it! The photos I have put with this review have been taken with this camera.
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS10 owner has been having a ball shooting butterflies lately http://t.co/R5ynXHVRsP
- #Win an Instax camera. Just "Like" your favourite image in this gallery to enter http://t.co/UiTP7JAazO
- @petelikestorawr however there is currently a competition where you could win instax! http://t.co/S1MAF16l5m
- @petelikestorawr OK turns out his standard business model is based on selling Instax (boo!)
- Fujifilm and Panasonic jointly develop CMOS image sensor technology using organic photoelectric conversion layer http://t.co/MJaHRkzerM