Super Little Tool
Easy to master
Software not that good
Bought this camera as a novice,though the settings may seem a little tricky to the newbie its not long before you are experimenting with the different functions.
It has an excellent battery life and is lightweight.
Even more so the low price is a must for anyone wanting to get into photography on a budget.
I would recomend this camera to anyone starting out,ive read some naff reviews on it but the proof is in the pudding.
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX
- That's either a big anchor or a small girl! Either way, we love this #Fujifilm #X100 user's portrait http://t.co/gOFWm1BVgD