- 16MP EXR-CMOS sensor
- 30x Optical Zoom Lens (24-720mm)
- 3.0-inch high res LCD Monitor
- Up to ISO12800 Sensitivity
- CMOS Shift Image Stabilisation
- High-Speed Auto Focus
- Motion Panorama 360
The latest addition to Fujifilm’s bridge camera range represents the perfect picture taking solution for photographers who want the specification and picture quality of an SLR without the heavy camera bag and huge dent in their bank balance.
With a class-leading feature set that includes a brand new EXR CMOS sensor, high speed continuous shooting capability, improved user interface, versatile video functions, 30x zoom lens and a 16 megapixel resolution, the FinePix HS20EXR sets new standards in bridge camera functionality and performance.
New EXR-CMOS technology to ensure you get the best shot regardless of the conditions
In pursuit of the ultimate image capturing technology, Fujifilm has developed a unique system optimising the outstanding colour reproduction of EXR with the speed and performance of CMOS
The uniqueness of the EXR sensor is its ability to adapt its settings to the demands of the shot. With three modes to choose from, AUTO selects the optimum sensor mode to suit the shooting conditions:
High Resolution (HR) mode for well lit conditions using all 16 megapixels to capture even the finest details
High Sensitivity and Low Noise (SN) mode for use in dark conditions, halving the number of pixels to create 8 mega super pixels which are extra sensitive to light
Dynamic Range (DR) mode for high-contrast conditions where you have both bright sunlight and dark shadows present.
Extreme Fujinon 30x & Wide Angle 24-720mm Zoom Lens
With just a twist of the lens barrel, the manual zoom instantly takes you from 24mm wide-angle landscapes to super 30x telephoto close-up of distant wildlife.
The sealed integrated lens design lets you enjoy “all in one” convenience and breathtaking Fujinon optical quality across the entire zoom range!
- So it might be warmer now, but it wasn't long ago that it was Baltic, as this #Fujifilm #S9600 owner's blog proves! http://t.co/sNVjkZe48E
- Sending one of these (mic, not camera) to @geekanoids to have a play with and let us know what they think http://t.co/oMdKC1XbZX
- Not quite sure how this #Fujifilm #HS10 managed to stop this fast-moving subject in its tracks - that's some skill! http://t.co/I2Vz8rGj80
- Perfect for British weather... http://t.co/CcYvg6Zr3b #rain #waterproofcamera http://t.co/K7E42nz2LZ
- @Lensflaredave the best kind ;-)