had a great day out in knaresborough unfortunately forgot tripod so im affraid its all free hand.
Let's talk cameras!
80 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|S3200. Any tips?||ruairidh.campbell||27/12/2011 - 20:12||4||2 years 15 weeks ago|
|new to all this||tinarickward||15/12/2011 - 23:07||2||2 years 17 weeks ago|
|S3200 battery life||albrecea||10/12/2011 - 06:09||3||2 years 18 weeks ago|
|Newbie Here!!!||hardison.amanda||08/12/2011 - 03:17||8||2 years 18 weeks ago|
|Portrait and Glamour angle?||padauser||02/12/2011 - 15:18||5||2 years 19 weeks ago|
- FREE time-saving presets for #Fujifilm photographers using #LR5.4 have been created by @fxgeek. Get them here http://t.co/EMPnf3F7FU
- @babzowski Hi there, if you are based in the UK, we recommend emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. They may be able to help.
- #XF10-24mm bags a 'Highly Recommended' rating from @ePHOTOzine. Read the full review here http://t.co/IWlfnLa6QQ
- Find out why the winning shots in our recent Space #competition were given star billing… http://t.co/rpCiY9UsM6
- Great little tutorial on taking long exposures from @RichHurstPhoto on the #XT1: http://t.co/Hr9h8qXoAP