had a great day out in knaresborough unfortunately forgot tripod so im affraid its all free hand.
Let's talk cameras!
80 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|S3200. Any tips?||ruairidh.campbell||27/12/2011 - 20:12||4||2 years 16 weeks ago|
|new to all this||tinarickward||15/12/2011 - 23:07||2||2 years 18 weeks ago|
|S3200 battery life||albrecea||10/12/2011 - 06:09||3||2 years 19 weeks ago|
|Newbie Here!!!||hardison.amanda||08/12/2011 - 03:17||8||2 years 19 weeks ago|
|Portrait and Glamour angle?||padauser||02/12/2011 - 15:18||5||2 years 20 weeks ago|
- Quality shots from @RichHurstPhoto using the #XF56mm lens on a film noir portrait shoot http://t.co/a6IecpYXQf
- May 15th, @karlbratby is holding a creative lighting workshop to show methods and techniques to create amazing images http://t.co/hxUT1GylQJ
- Just popping out for lunch. Yeah ok I'll take this funky new #TCLX100 with me too if you insist! #X100S http://t.co/1axeP5pYkT
- Best CSC Prime Lens @TIPAAwards award goes to the @CarlZeissLenses Touit lenses compatible with Fujifilm X cameras. http://t.co/rygBMGtwjg
- Best CSC Expert @TIPAAwards award goes to the FUJIFILM X-T1 http://t.co/9BpUU450zi #TIPA2014 #XT1