My first attempt at using water and light (in a safe way)
Let's talk cameras!
79 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|S3200. Any tips?||ruairidh.campbell||27/12/2011 - 20:12||4||2 years 10 weeks ago|
|new to all this||tinarickward||15/12/2011 - 23:07||2||2 years 11 weeks ago|
|S3200 battery life||albrecea||10/12/2011 - 06:09||3||2 years 12 weeks ago|
|Newbie Here!!!||hardison.amanda||08/12/2011 - 03:17||8||2 years 13 weeks ago|
|Portrait and Glamour angle?||padauser||02/12/2011 - 15:18||5||2 years 13 weeks ago|
- @SignosisRed Yes. All Fujifilm cameras come with a 12 month global warranty
- RT @tonyhorrocks: One of my favourite @CookIslands sunset images from last week. Aitutaki lagoon. Taken with the @Fujifilm_UK #X100s http:/…
- RT @LakeDistrictPR: WIN the ultimate #LakeDistrict #photo break: http://t.co/oaq0EcIBnF worth over £2.5k @homeofmillican @Fujifilm_UK @gilp…
- Another shot from this afternoon on #XT1 with pre-production XF10-24 http://t.co/JGlODAxFtc
- Just heard, limited stock of XF10-24mm should be here before the end of March! Get a pre-order in now!