i posted a blog little while ago one comment i got was try black and white so i have was a little dark when shot…
Let's talk cameras!
75 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|Portrait and Glamour angle?||padauser||02/12/2011 - 15:18||5||1 year 24 weeks ago|
|S3200 mode fault||trek99||18/11/2011 - 20:40||1 year 26 weeks ago|
|S3200 mode fault||trek99||18/11/2011 - 20:35||1 year 26 weeks ago|
|How to get photos from camera||bouncinmum||17/11/2011 - 00:26||2||1 year 26 weeks ago|
|aperture on S3200||padauser||15/11/2011 - 16:03||11||46 weeks 6 days ago|
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX