Good morning just got back from a trip in Carlisle meeting up with some relations from Scotland not so good time for taking pictures?. just…
Let's talk cameras!
6 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|Finepix S8000 - rubbish indoor photo quality||CharlieG7||12/11/2012 - 13:01||5||26 weeks 5 days ago|
|Sets and lighting||Dave Bloor||16/08/2012 - 10:59||6||38 weeks 9 hours ago|
|FinePix S8000fd Poor Image Quality||trevorba||25/07/2012 - 23:32||3||42 weeks 6 days ago|
|My FinepixS8000 FD is producing dark shadows no images, not sure why||postvijay||19/07/2012 - 09:07||1||44 weeks 22 hours ago|
|Broken Fine Pix S8000fd ?||kajjs||23/06/2012 - 21:38||7||47 weeks 3 days ago|
- Trip up The Shard is the 'high' light for this #Fujifilm #F100fd owner's whistle-stop #London tour http://t.co/J965KOuVxV
- Totally prepared for Saturday morning long-run #XP200 http://t.co/AK00teL6pW
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #S6500fd owner's talen has really blossomed now Spring has arrived http://t.co/zfp5aqeu2p
- RT @PhotoMadd: @fujifilm_uk love the macro mode of the X20. This bluebell was literally touching the lens! http://t.co/J8UQuGZh48
- "Why I love this picture" by @kevin_mullins http://t.co/ioF26ii0lp #candid #xpro1 #wedding