capture from my lens
MyFinePix Portrait Portfolio
15 people like this.
Sorry, there's currently nothing available to view. Be the first to appear by tagging your content when you upload it.
|Topic||Author||Post date||Replies||Last Reply|
|Pregnancy Photos??||peachy_photos||14/06/2011 - 07:55||4||1 year 46 weeks ago|
|off centre focus||stevenkaz67||30/05/2011 - 15:34||12||1 year 44 weeks ago|
|Red hue to skin tones and soft focus||justice||27/04/2011 - 21:42||6||1 year 46 weeks ago|
|which is better looking of these two ?||steve isgar||25/04/2011 - 11:22||7||2 years 6 days ago|
|Finepix S2800 HD Settings||FyldeDigital||13/04/2011 - 07:46||3||1 year 14 weeks ago|
- RT @adampriley: For the evening tweeters. Some street photography in Vietnam with my @Fujifilm_UK Xpro1 http://t.co/FW3r2Sk8vQ #photography
- #Fujifilm #X100 owner gets on the web to capture a great close up shot http://t.co/vOlXqh0Mjy
- Black & white conversion breathes new life into #Fujifilm #S200EXR owner's colour images http://t.co/N7GP33jf0H
- Looks like this #Fujifilm #HS30EXR user has been getting creative with colour popping. Very effective http://t.co/CgfPFA3qGp
- #Fujifilm #HS50EXR tries to make a splash using a glass of water - does he succeed? Find out here http://t.co/4XAUkgwUkX